Sports Camp in West Linn ended at noon and the Juneau Mission Team was at the airport by 3:00 to prepare to depart for Alaska. Before we departed we had a brief time of praise for what God did at Sports Camp this week. Here are a few of the things we praised God for:
- God helped us with challenging children. They grew through the week, and so did we.
- A few days into Sports camp we all felt drained, now we feel recharged for what God will do this week in Juneau.
- The rain didn't stop us from having a great last day of Sports Camp.
- About 25 kids responded to the gospel invitation this week, and we believe about 10 of those truly understood the gospel and trusted Christ for the first time!
- We could go on and on, but just know that we saw God work in incredible ways this week!
We will try to update this blog late each night, so check back tomorrow for updates, praise reports, and more things to pray about!